- 120 Total Watts
- Bluetooth Enabled for Wireless Streaming
- 4K Ultra HD Pass-Through
- 1 Optical, Analog and HDMI Input
- Includes Optical Cable
ATS-1080 Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers
The simple way to make your TV sound as good as it looks. Built-in subwoofers, DTS® Virtual:X™ virtual 3D surround sound, and slim enough to fit in front of your TV or wall-mounted.
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass in one slim sound bar
- Clear Voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound
- Bluetooth® streaming that allows easy switching between two devices
- Simple setup with HDMI®, optical or aux connection
The ATS-1080 can virtualize immersive 3D surround sound, simulating sound effects that seem to move around the listener and even have a sense of height. Ideal for use with any multichannel content, including DTS- and Dolby-encoded soundtracks, it creates more spacious, lifelike sound for all of your favorite TV shows, movies and games.
Clear Voice mode brings the sound of narration and dialogue to the fore while keeping the overall sound quality intact. Movies, TV shows, sports commentary and newscasts are all instantly more clear and audible.
Dual Subwoofers Built-in
Enjoy rich, deep bass without the need for a separate subwoofer unit.
The dual subwoofers deliver exceptional low-frequency performance with the unique bass reflex port.
Stream Your Favorite Music with Bluetooth®
Wirelessly connect up to two devices with Bluetooth®, to hear music right from your soundbar. Designed for easy operation with quick switching between paired devices.
For a fast and simple setup, the ATS-1080 comes with an optical cable for single cable connection to the output of the TV.
For the ultimate performance, the ATS-1080 offers an HDMI input and output that can be used with separately-sold HDMI cables. It supports 4K Ultra HD and HDR pass-through, and HDCP 2.2 ensuring compatibility with the latest TVs and 4K Ultra HD devices.
Keyholes for easy wall-mounted installation and built-in gyroscope to optimize sound depending on whether the sound bar is positioned vertically or flat.
Choices for Control
Use the included remote, or if your TV is compatible with HDMI-CEC and you use separately-sold HDMI cables to hook it up, you can turn the power on and off, switch inputs, adjust the volume and easily perform other operations by using your existing TV remote.
- Drivers: 2-1/8″ cone woofer × 2, 3″ built-in subwoofer × 2, 1″ dome tweeter × 2
- Output power: 120 W total power: 30 W x 2 + 60 W built-in subwoofer
- Power consumption: 27 W
- Standby power consumption: 0.4 W (HDMI CEC standby off), 1.2 W (HDMI CEC standby on)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 35″ x 2-1/8″ x 5-1/8″ (In front of TV placing), 35″ x 5-1/8″ x 2-1/2″ (Wall mount setting with spacer)
- Weight: 7.1 lbs.
Input / Output
- HDMI: 1 in / 1 out
- Digital optical: 1 in
- Analog audio: 1 in
- Subwoofer output: Yes
- 4K Pass-through: Yes (50 / 60 Hz YCbCr=4:4:4, HDR10, HLG and HDCP 2.2)
- 3D Pass-through: Yes
- ARC: Yes
- CEC: Yes
- Auto lip-sync: Yes
- Surround technology: DTS® Virtual:X™
- Surround mode: Music, TV program, Movie, Sport, Game
- Compressed music enhancer: Yes (for Bluetooth®)
- Bass extended: Yes
- Dolby Digital: Yes
- Dolby Pro Logic II: Yes
- DTS Digital Surround: Yes
- Wireless Music Streaming: Yes (with Bluetooth®)
- Bluetooth® Version/Profile: (Version) Ver. 5.0 + EDR (Profile) A2DP (Audio Codec) SBC, MPEG-4 AAC
- Bluetooth® Maximum Communication Range: 33 ft. (without obstructions)
Yamaha shares your passion for great sound. As a home theater innovator and the largest maker of musical instruments in the world, our expertise extends to designing innovative products that deliver true sound reproduction for your music and entertainment experience.